- 200 g carrots, peeled1 large carrot roughly chopped (150-170 g)
- 55 g wheat
- 55 g plain cake flour
- 75 g rolled oats
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 190 g maple syrup
- 140 g organic coconut oil at room temperature
- 85 g walnuts
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 trays with baking paper set aside.
carrot into TM bowl and grate for 4
seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
wheat into clean, dry TM bowl and mill for 1
minute on speed 10. Add all
remaining ingredients including carrot and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 20 seconds on Interval speed.
a dessertspoon, drop mixture onto prepared trays and bake for 20-25 minutes
until golden on top and bottom. They should be crisp when taken from oven. If
not return to oven and cook as needed.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil