THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 bananas, medium
- 270 g coconut milk, 1 Ayam can
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste, or extract
- 200 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 75 g Shredded coconut
- 120 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 deg
2. Add bananas, coconut milk, egg, vanilla and mix - 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
3. Add flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix - 10 sec/speed 3.
4. Pour into a greased baking tin (any size, depending how thick you want your loaf) and bake until firm and golden (time will vary depending how big your tin is), approx 30 min.
5. Cool and slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup