- 175g softened unsalted butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60g natural or greek yoghurt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 200g SR flour
- 200g icing sugar
- 20g softened unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2T Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a muffin tray with 12 paper cases.
Cream butter and sugar on speed 4 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
Add eggs, yoghurt and vanilla and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add SR flour and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds. Add a small amount of milk if too thick and mix again until combined.
Divide mixture between cases and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven. Leave to cool in tin.
Place all icing ingredients into bowl and blitz on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Ice cupcakes once cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns
- No Cheese Nacho "Cheese" Dip
- Raspberry tartlets
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns