- 40 grams dried apricots
- 40 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams walnuts
- 40 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 250 grams raw almonds
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 1 grated apple (small)
- 70 grams dessicated coconut
- 40 grams dried sour cherries, roughly chopped
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Pepita Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Line baking tin with baking paper (if using)
3. Place apricots, dates, walnuts and cashew nuts into bowl. Chop Turbo/2 sec/2 times. transfer to bowl and set aside.
4. Place almonds into bowl and mill 10 sec/sp 9. scrape down sides with spatula
Add The remaining ingredients and mix 4 sec/sp4, scape down the sides then repeat 4 sec/sp4
5. Add reserved fruit and nut mix and combine 20 sec/reverse/sp3
6. Fill silicon bar moulds or spread into prepared slice tin. Bake for 25-30 mins (160C) or until golden
7. Simply turn out bars from silicon bar mould onto wire rack or if using a slice tray cut into rectangular bars while still warm.
8. If using silicon bar moulds repeat step 6 with remaining mixture.
These bars can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container.
For an indulgent treat add 50 - 80 grams of 70% dark chocolate bits or cacao nibs in step 5
The NEW Thermomix Silicone bar moulds are excellent for this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake