- 130 grams Coconut sugar
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 320 grams white spelt flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Jam, any flavours
Mill coconut sugar in TM bowl speed 9/10 secs.
Add coconut oil and mix on speed 4 until smooth.
Then with TM still on speed 4, add eggs one at a time until combined.
Add spelt flour and baking powder. Mix on speed 4 until it forms a dough consistency.
On a lined baking tray, roll mixture into balls about teaspoon size. Make a well in the middle of each biscuit with thumb or back of round spoon then spoon jam into the wells.
Bake in oven for 12 minutes on 180C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima's Petitfour
- Nannas Sponge Cake
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake