- 250 g milk chocolate chips
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
- 40 g coconut oil, (or Copha)
- 100 g Turkish delight, Mini bars (cut into pieces)
- 100 g Nuts, Pistachio shelled and chopped
- 100 g Pink and White Marshmallows, quartered
- 100 g Shredded coconut, reserve some for decoration on top
- 100 g Clinkers, cut into half
- 50 g Rice Bubbles®
- 50 g raspberry lollies, or similar.
1. Break up Milk & Dark Chocolate into mixing bowl.
2. Grate 10ses/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add Coconut Oil.
4. Melt for 5min/50degrees/speed 2.5
5. Start adding Pistachios,Turkish Delight, marshmallows, coconut, clinkers & Rice Bubbles. Blend until ingredients are all covered in choclate.
6. Transfer to a lined into tin and sprinke with extra coconut.
7. Refrigerate until set. Cut into desired sizes.
Accessories you need
Eat some before the "big" kids eat it all up!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Chocolate fondant cake