- 250 g milk chocolate chips
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
- 40 g coconut oil, (or Copha)
- 100 g Turkish delight, Mini bars (cut into pieces)
- 100 g Nuts, Pistachio shelled and chopped
- 100 g Pink and White Marshmallows, quartered
- 100 g Shredded coconut, reserve some for decoration on top
- 100 g Clinkers, cut into half
- 50 g Rice Bubbles®
- 50 g raspberry lollies, or similar.
1. Break up Milk & Dark Chocolate into mixing bowl.
2. Grate 10ses/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add Coconut Oil.
4. Melt for 5min/50degrees/speed 2.5
5. Start adding Pistachios,Turkish Delight, marshmallows, coconut, clinkers & Rice Bubbles. Blend until ingredients are all covered in choclate.
6. Transfer to a lined into tin and sprinke with extra coconut.
7. Refrigerate until set. Cut into desired sizes.
Accessories you need
Eat some before the "big" kids eat it all up!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake