- 2 Zucchinis, Large, cut into 3cm chunks
- 530 g Nut Butter, I used a mixture of almond and hazelnut
- 2 eggs
- 65 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 120 g Rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil, To grease the baking pan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease a 26cm springform square pan using coconut oil or olive oil spray.
2. Place the zucchini chunks into the TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds/ Speed 6.
3. Add the other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds/ reverse/ speed 3.5 , scrape the sides of the bowl and mix for another 5 seconds/ reverse/ Speed 3.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the skewer comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a cooling rack. Cut into squares when it’s cooled.
Accessories you need
A great chocolatey treat without the calories.
A great way to sneak in veggies into your own diet or your children’s diet! Could also be a great lunchbox filler!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Marble Butter Cake
- Claypot Rice
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Matcha Latte Jam
- Salted Chunky Chocolate Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Warm Dip
- Baked Tapioca Cake
- Chorizo Baked Eggs