- 500 grams zucchini
- 100 grams olive oil
- 180 grams raw sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 270 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams cocoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan force).
Grease and line a 26cm x 16cm slice tin.
Chop zucchini roughly and place in Thermomix bowl. Add oil, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix Speed 7 for 15 seconds or until combined and smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add flour and cocoa and mix speed 4 for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue mixing in 5 second intervals until fully combined.
Spread mixture in to prepared slice tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Test by intersiting a skewer. It should come out relatively clean with just a little moisture.
Allow to cool in pan. Once completely cooled, slice with a sharp knife. Dust with a little icing sugar just before serving.
These brownies turn out very moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Chocolate Beetroot Cake
- Vanilla cupcakes
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Chocolate Zucchini & Walnut Muffin
- Chocolate and orange marble cake
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- All in one spaghetti bolognese