- 20 grams cinnamon, Quills
- 20 grams cloves, Whole
- 20 grams Nutmeg, Whole
5h 1minPreparation 5h 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into your TM bowl
Place lid and MC on bowl
Time 5 seconds Speed work up from speed 4 to speed 10
Continue for 5 seconds at speed 10 or until you have a ground consistency
Accessories you need
If you have the ingredients already preground then its just a simple act of mixing together equal parts of each to create the substitute
Keep in a sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie