- 4-6 eggs
- 4-6 slices of red capsicum, about 1 cm thick
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 500g water
Place water into the TM bowl & set the varoma on top. Cover the flat tray of the Varoma with baking paper & place the capsicum rings onto the paper, it will depend how big your capsicum is as to how many rings you can fit onto the tray. Crack your eggs into the capsicum rings. Cook for 15 mins Varoma temperature speed 3, this will give you eggs that are fully cooked, if you prefer them runny cook them for 10 mins & see if they are as cooked as you like them.
STEAMED EGG IN CAPSICUM RINGS
Accessories you need
You may like to steam some kale or other veg in the bottom part of the varoma at the same time.
Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs.
To speed up cooking time boil water in the kettle first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto