- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk, (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 120 g plain flour
- Butter, for frying
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Allow mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes.
Heat shallow crepe pan, butter the pan with a very small amount of butter and pour batter into hot pan. Never pour batter into unheated pan as it will stick. Turn over once edges start to lift.
Repeat with remaining batter and serve warm.
Accessories you need
Milk can be replaced with 250 g buttermilk.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats