- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk, (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 120 g plain flour
- Butter, for frying
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Allow mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes.
Heat shallow crepe pan, butter the pan with a very small amount of butter and pour batter into hot pan. Never pour batter into unheated pan as it will stick. Turn over once edges start to lift.
Repeat with remaining batter and serve warm.
Accessories you need
Milk can be replaced with 250 g buttermilk.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce