- 80 g Butter
- 80 g plain flour
- 320 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 500 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Add butter to jug and melt 2mins/60degrees/speed2
Add plain flour, self rasiing flour, egg and milk to jug. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
Scrape sides of bowl then repeat 10 seconds/sepeed 5
spray a non stick pan with spray oil and cook pancakes until bubbles appear before flipping them
Serve with any combination or maple syrup, berries, banana, bacon, cream, butter or icea cream... the possibilities are endless.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups