- 80 g Butter
- 80 g plain flour
- 320 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 500 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Add butter to jug and melt 2mins/60degrees/speed2
Add plain flour, self rasiing flour, egg and milk to jug. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
Scrape sides of bowl then repeat 10 seconds/sepeed 5
spray a non stick pan with spray oil and cook pancakes until bubbles appear before flipping them
Serve with any combination or maple syrup, berries, banana, bacon, cream, butter or icea cream... the possibilities are endless.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake