- 1 carrot, rough cut
- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Tahini Paste
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 --- handful ech of Brazil nuts, Goji berries, Turkish Apricots, Pistachio nuts
Add all ingridents to TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and turbo2 - 3 x for 1 second each until desired consistancy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- Carrot, nut and banana baked bars
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Bec’s dim dims.