- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams almonds
- 3-5 --- Medjul pitted dates
- 1-2 Fuji Apples
- 10 grams dried goji berries
- 10 grams organic cacoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 30 grams Yogurt of your choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all the ingredients (except Cocoa and Yogurt) into the mixing bowl with lid on and MC in place.
2. Set to Turbo for 1 second and repeat 2 -3 times checking after each time to ensure it reaches the consistency you prefer - you dont want it to be too mushy. A bit crunchy is good
3. Add Cacao and put on reverse speed
Can add yogurt at this point also or can be added at the end.
4. Add fruit to serve with yogurt
** You can increase or decrease quantities by number of people - I make this amount and it lasts me two days. I'm cooking only for me so not having food wasted is important!
Healthy "chocolate" breakfast
Can add dried Mango, apples or more dates if you like it a little sweeter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco