- 40 g almonds, Soaked overnight
- 60 g shredded coconut (sulphite free)
- 30 g pitted dates
- 1 apple, Cored and choped (3-4cm cubes)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon dutch
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt, To serve
- Fresh berries, To serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and chop, using Turbo 2-3 times, until desired consistency is achieved.
This breakfast is very similar to a bircher muesly, but it is paleo friendly.
You can skip soaking the almonds, but this is desirable for extra health benefits. If so, use 60 g of almonds for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge