- 250 g broccoli florets
- 1 Red apple
- 1 pear, brown
- 2 carrots
- 3 radish, red
- 145 g natural yoghurt
Recipe is created for
Wash all fruit and vegetables, chop and de-seed Apple and pear and quarter, put into TM, peel carrots and quarter, chop broccoli head into florets, chop radish into quarters/ halves if small add all to TM with a small tub of natural yogurt 160 grams tub
speed 4 for 5 seconds (x 2) if you want smaller pieces
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade