- 2 tbsp each of the following;
- Ground turmeric
- Coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Fennel seeds
- ½ cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 Curry Leaves
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients into clean, dry TM bowl and roast for 8 minutes at Varoma
temperature on speed 2. When
cooked, allow to cool slightly before milling for 10-20 seconds on speed 9
or until finely ground.
store in airtight container for up to 3 months. Use as directed in any recipe
that requires curry powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil