- 500 grams full cream milk
- 300 grams plain flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 70 grams Butter
- Butter, for greasing
1. Place butter in mixing bowl and melt 10 sec/90℃/speed 2
2. Place remaining ingredients in bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 5.
2. Scrape down bowl and repeat for 10 sec/speed 5
3. Let mixture sit for 10 mins
4. Grease and heat pan. Pour mixture and spread slightly.
5. Turn them when bubbles start to pop and cook other side.
6. Use your Thermoserver to keep pancakes warm until ready to eat and remaining batter has finished cooking.
Accessories you need
Great served with :
~ lemon, butter and raw sugar
~ maple syrup, fresh berries and marscapone cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)