- Lemon Peel from 1 Lemon
- 150 g castor sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place lemon peel and sugar in bowl and mill
30 seconds / speed 9. Scrape down bowl half way through.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and chop
5 seconds / speed 7.
3. Insert butterfly and cook 8 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 3.
4. Cool and store in a sterilised jar.
Accessories you need
Can also strain through a fine sieve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice