- 120 grams Streaky Bacon, approx 4 pieces
- 400 grams water
- 2 eggs
- 55 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, from the basic cook book
- --- Salt & pepper to taste
- --- keep fat from bacon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1: pre heat oven to 190, line a baking tray with baking paper
2: place strips of bacon on tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown; set aside to cool.
3: weigh water, place simmering basket with eggsin side the bowl; insert mc in lid 14 min / varoma / sp1
4: remove simmering basket with spatular and place eggs into cold water.
5: place butter and peeled eggs into the mixing bowl, 5 sec / sp 3, then scrap down the bowl
6: all other ingredience and mix 5 sec / sp 3, transfer to bowl and place into the fridge to harden up approx 30 minutes
7: break up bacon and place inside the miixng bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 7
8: from balls with egg mixture and roll into the bacon crumbs
eat immediately or store in an airtight contain for upto 3 days
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake