- 200 g celery stalks, trimmed cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 35 g chives, chopped (roughly half a bunch)
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into halves
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 dried bay leaf, (optional)
- 1-2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1-2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 150 g rock salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 1 pinch Asafoetida, *see tips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place celery, carrots, chives, tomato, zucchini, bay leaf, basil, sage, rosemary and parsley into mixing bowl and chop
10sec/sp 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add rock salt, garlic infused olive oil and asafoetida and cook 20min/120C/sp1
3. Blend 1 min/sp 5-9 gradually until smooth paste. Transfer into an airtight container then refrigerate until use.
Accessories you need
Low FODMAP diets can't have onion or garlic but can tolerate garlic infused oil and chives or the green part (only) of spring onions.
* Asafoetida is an indian spice powder which is created from the sap of a tree. It has a strong garlic flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Chickpea Dosa
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF