- 1 Large Granny Smith Apple, cored and quartered
- 400 g fruit of choice
- 200 g raw sugar
- 1/2 lemon, halved
Place a saucer into the fridge.
Place apple into TMX bowl and chop 5-10secs/sp5.
Add fruit, sugar and lemon into TMX bowl and cook 15mins/varoma temp/sp1-2.
Check jam is cooked by testing a spoonful on the cold saucer. This is done by running your finger through the middle, if the jam runs into the middle then it needs to be cooked further.
If it needs to be cooked further cook it for 5-10mins/varoma temp/sp1. Then check again.
Remove lemon and then store in a sterlised jar in the fridge.
If you want smooth jam put fruit in with apple. Chop for 5secs scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Frozen fruit can also be used in this recipe.
Fruits that could be used (this is just to name a few): any type of berries, plum, apricot, pear, banana, kiwifruit.
The picture featured is a plum jam. Once cooked I blitzed it for 20secs/sp5 to break down the skin further before bottling.
Combination recommendations - blueberry & apple, rhubarb & strawberry, pear & ginger, banana & kiwi fruit.
Thank you Leisa Montfroy for this wonderfully easy and foolproof jam.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Dairy Free Brioche Dough