- 4 eggs
- 75 grams Milk
- 15 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- pinch salt
- Butter, for frying
- Maple syrup
- 6 slices bread, (Thick Sliced is best)
Add all ingredients for mixture into Thermomix bowl.
Mix for 30 secs on Speed 4
Put mixture into black base of Thermoserver (perfect size for dipping bread)
Soak each piece of bread for 10-20 seconds
Heat fry pan and add a small knob of butter for each piece of bread you are cooking. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Enjoy with maple syurp.
French Toast Mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread