- 4 eggs
- 75 grams Milk
- 15 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- pinch salt
- Butter, for frying
- Maple syrup
- 6 slices bread, (Thick Sliced is best)
Add all ingredients for mixture into Thermomix bowl.
Mix for 30 secs on Speed 4
Put mixture into black base of Thermoserver (perfect size for dipping bread)
Soak each piece of bread for 10-20 seconds
Heat fry pan and add a small knob of butter for each piece of bread you are cooking. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Enjoy with maple syurp.
French Toast Mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf