- 4 eggs
- 75 grams Milk
- 15 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- pinch salt
- Butter, for frying
- Maple syrup
- 6 slices bread, (Thick Sliced is best)
Add all ingredients for mixture into Thermomix bowl.
Mix for 30 secs on Speed 4
Put mixture into black base of Thermoserver (perfect size for dipping bread)
Soak each piece of bread for 10-20 seconds
Heat fry pan and add a small knob of butter for each piece of bread you are cooking. Cook until golden brown on each side.
Enjoy with maple syurp.
French Toast Mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle