- 150 grams almonds, Raw and whole
- 75 grams Cashews, Raw and whole
- 75 grams hazelnuts, Raw and whole
- 75 grams Apricots, Whole
- 75 grams dates, Whole
- 75 grams Figs, Whole no sulphur
- 50 grams Pepita Seeds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams sultanas
- 75 grams Coconut, dessicated or shredded depending on the texture you like
- 2 level tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup, adjust to preferred sweetness
- 2 tbsp honey, adjust to preferred sweetness
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Apricots, Dates and Figs into Thermomix on Speed 6 for 6 Seconds. Reduce speed for a chunkier mixture.
Add Pepita Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Rolled Oats, Sultanas, Coconut and Chia Seeds into Thermomix and useon Speed 3 for 10 seconds to mix through whole.
Combine all oil ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted and mixed together.
Put the thermomix ontospeed 3 for 20 seconds and pour the oil mixture through the lid to mix into the museli.
Line two baking trays with baking paper and pour the museli mixture onto them making sure as much as possible that there is an even coverage.
Put into the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes watching so that it doesnt catch on the edges.
Leave to cool prior to boxing for eating.
Goes well as straight museli or with natural yoghurt.
This is a great breakfast that is filling and gives you energy throughout the morning
How to make
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Choco-caramel slice
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Gluten & dairy free Roti Bread
- Lactation cookies