- 1 cup --- Puffed rice (or Rice Bubbles etc.)
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup Linseeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, cut into small pieces
- 150 g honey
- 90 g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60 g Corn Flour
Place honey, brown sugar, salt and corn flour into TM bowl and mix 100degrees, 5min, speed 2.
Put all other ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir through honey mixture once finished cooking and ensure everything is covered. You will need to work quickly before it starts to harden. Pour into a lined roasting dish, place another piece of baking paper on top to even out mixture into all corners. Remove extra piece of baking paper and bake for 30minutes in 150degree oven.
Cool in tin for several hours and then cut into slices.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Choc Chip Chunkies