- 150 grams water
- 80 grams Butter Cubed
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 120 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water, butter, salt and sugar into mixing bowl. Cook 2 min 30 sec-5 min/100/speed 1.
2. Add flour and xanthan gum. Mix 20sec/speed 4. Transfer to another bowl allow to cool for 10 mins.
preheat oven to 200C. Line baking tray with baking paper and put aside.
3.Place bowl back into position and mix on speed 5, adding the 3 eggs, one at a time through hole while blades running. After adding last egg mix for further 30sec/speed 5.
4. Keep mixing on speed 5 ,while adding the cooled down pastry mix through the hole in lid. Once added mix for further 30secs/speed 5.
5. Place pastry mixture into piping bag and pipe balls (Choux) or sticks (eclairs) on to prepared baking tray leaving 5 cm space between each.
bake for 20-25mins or until golden brown. Turn off oven remove tray pierce each ball with wooden skewer to release steam. Then return tray back to oven for 10 mins with door ajar to allow pastry to dry. Remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Then fill as desired!
Accessories you need
Using wet finger to smooth down any bumps on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake