- 50 grams almonds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 15 grams sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Add all dry roasting ingredients to TM bowl for 8 minutes, speed 1, Varoma temperature.
2. Remove lid and allow to cool.
1. Add extras to dry roasted mix in TM bowl. Turbo a few times to consistency of your liking.
2. Store in airtight container.
You can add/subtract any nuts, seeds or spices that you like/don't like. Add a sprinkle over meats, salads, eggs etc., or lightly dip some freshly made sourdough into cold pressed oil and then dukkah... Yum!
Recipe can be easily made using the oven (to dry roast) and a mortar and pessle (to grind).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia