- 50 grams almonds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 15 grams sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Add all dry roasting ingredients to TM bowl for 8 minutes, speed 1, Varoma temperature.
2. Remove lid and allow to cool.
1. Add extras to dry roasted mix in TM bowl. Turbo a few times to consistency of your liking.
2. Store in airtight container.
You can add/subtract any nuts, seeds or spices that you like/don't like. Add a sprinkle over meats, salads, eggs etc., or lightly dip some freshly made sourdough into cold pressed oil and then dukkah... Yum!
Recipe can be easily made using the oven (to dry roast) and a mortar and pessle (to grind).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)