- 50 grams almonds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 15 grams sesame seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Add all dry roasting ingredients to TM bowl for 8 minutes, speed 1, Varoma temperature.
2. Remove lid and allow to cool.
1. Add extras to dry roasted mix in TM bowl. Turbo a few times to consistency of your liking.
2. Store in airtight container.
You can add/subtract any nuts, seeds or spices that you like/don't like. Add a sprinkle over meats, salads, eggs etc., or lightly dip some freshly made sourdough into cold pressed oil and then dukkah... Yum!
Recipe can be easily made using the oven (to dry roast) and a mortar and pessle (to grind).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup