- 200 g celery sticks, cut into pieces
- handful of celery leaves, (optional)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato
- 1 large zuchini, cut into pieces
- 1 bunch green tops leek
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all vegetables and herbs into mixing bowl and chop
10sec/speed 6/ MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add rock salt and garlic infused olive oil and cook 20min/120C/speed 1/MC on
3. Blend 1 min/speed 5-9 gradually until smooth paste.
Transfer into an airtight container and keep in freezer or fridge until use.
Accessories you need
Low FODMAP diets can't have onion or garlic but can tolerate garlic infused oil and chives or the green part (only) of leeks and spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce