- 200 g celery sticks, cut into pieces
- handful of celery leaves, (optional)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato
- 1 large zuchini, cut into pieces
- 1 bunch green tops leek
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all vegetables and herbs into mixing bowl and chop
10sec/speed 6/ MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add rock salt and garlic infused olive oil and cook 20min/120C/speed 1/MC on
3. Blend 1 min/speed 5-9 gradually until smooth paste.
Transfer into an airtight container and keep in freezer or fridge until use.
Accessories you need
Low FODMAP diets can't have onion or garlic but can tolerate garlic infused oil and chives or the green part (only) of leeks and spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Bruschetta spread
- Devilled Chicken
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Jess's Spag Bol