- 200 g celery sticks, cut into pieces
- handful of celery leaves, (optional)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato
- 1 large zuchini, cut into pieces
- 1 bunch green tops leek
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all vegetables and herbs into mixing bowl and chop
10sec/speed 6/ MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add rock salt and garlic infused olive oil and cook 20min/120C/speed 1/MC on
3. Blend 1 min/speed 5-9 gradually until smooth paste.
Transfer into an airtight container and keep in freezer or fridge until use.
Low FODMAP diets can't have onion or garlic but can tolerate garlic infused oil and chives or the green part (only) of leeks and spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- African Peanut Soup
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro