- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon onion, flakes
- 1 tablespoon marjoram, dried
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, (or more to taste)
Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use with mince in mexican food. eg nachos, burritos
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal