- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon onion, flakes
- 1 tablespoon marjoram, dried
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, (or more to taste)
Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use with mince in mexican food. eg nachos, burritos
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake