- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon onion, flakes
- 1 tablespoon marjoram, dried
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, (or more to taste)
Mill for 30 secs - speed 9
Use with mince in mexican food. eg nachos, burritos
Use two tablespoons per 500g mince
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough