- 100 g Butter, Roughly chopped
- 70 g golden syrup
- 90 g rolled oats
- 20 g Currents
- 80 g cranberries or goji berries
- 60 g Shredded coconut
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g pepitas
- 75 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Lightly grease and line 20cm x 30cm tin with baking paper
- Place butter in TM Bowl and chop 5 secs | speed 5
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
- Add Golden Syrup and melt 3 mins | 60℃ | speed 2 until butter has melted
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 secs | reverse | speed 3
- Press into the base of baking tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before cutting into slices to serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls