THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast, (or 1 sachet)
- 375 grams warm water
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dried yeast, brown sugar and water in the Thermomix bowl. Mix for 20 sec/ speed 2 / MC on.
Add the bakers flour, olive oil and salt and mix 10 sec/ speed 2 / MC on.
Knead dough for 3 min/ / MC on.
Transfer to Thermomat and place in a warm place to prove until doubled in size (generally half an hour to an hour).
Use a required
Never Fail Best Ever Pizza Dough - Kermie Kreations
Alternatively if you don't have a Thermomat, an oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap is more than sufficient.
When I do the knead function, I generally take the MC off halfway through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream