THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast, (or 1 sachet)
- 375 grams warm water
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dried yeast, brown sugar and water in the Thermomix bowl. Mix for 20 sec/ speed 2 / MC on.
Add the bakers flour, olive oil and salt and mix 10 sec/ speed 2 / MC on.
Knead dough for 3 min/ / MC on.
Transfer to Thermomat and place in a warm place to prove until doubled in size (generally half an hour to an hour).
Use a required
Never Fail Best Ever Pizza Dough - Kermie Kreations
Alternatively if you don't have a Thermomat, an oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap is more than sufficient.
When I do the knead function, I generally take the MC off halfway through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free