- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Coconut or Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix for 20 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 8.
Melt some Coconut Oil in a Pan on a Low to Medium heat and fry Pancakes until golden brown.
Serve with 100% Maple Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese