- 220 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 420 g Laucke Gluten Free Bread Mix, (See picture)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- extra gluten free flour for dusting
- toppings of your choice, See Tips for ideas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 220°C
Line baking tray or pizza tray/s with baking paper or small baking ThermoMat
- Add water to mixing bowl then sprinkle yeast over water
- Heat 2 mins/37°C/Sp 1
- Add gluten free bread flour, xanthan gum, olive oil & salt to bowl
- Knead 2 mins/ then turn out contents of jug onto large ThermoMat. If mixture is too sticky dust with extra flour & work in by hand kneading. Wrap in ThermoMat & leave in a warm spot to prove for 20-30 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice then back for 10-20 minutes
This recipe is based on the Pizza Bianca recipe from Everyday Cooking For Thermomix Families so you can use the guided cooking function on your TM5.
The addition of Xanthan gum helps the dough be a little fluffier - you can get this from the health food store.
Laucke GF bread flour mix (pictured) has a yeast sachet in the packet Make sure you take it out before emptying packet into jug.
- Rosemary & garlic (like Pizza Bianca)
- Cumin seeds & chille flakes
- Classic pizza toppings of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade