- 60 g toasted coconut flakes/chips
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 150 g Organic 100% Maple syrup
- 70 g coconut oil
- 70 g dried blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line a large tray with baking paper.
3. Place pecans in bowl and chop on spd 4 for 2 secs.
4. Add almonds, pumpkin & sunflower seeds, quinoa flakes, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10 secs.
5. Add maple syrup and coconut oil . Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10-15 secs.
6. Pour mixture evenly on tray and bake for 40 mins. Every 10 minutes you must mix the granola with a spoon and re-lay evenly so it doesn't burn.
7. Once it has reached a golden brown, let it cool completely.
8. Add toasted coconut flakes/chips and blueberries, and/or any dried fruit you prefer, and then place in air tight container.
8. Will last 2-3 weeks.
Accessories you need
* You can add dried fruit to the mix once it has cooled down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Quick mix butter cake
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.