- 60 g toasted coconut flakes/chips
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 150 g Organic 100% Maple syrup
- 70 g coconut oil
- 70 g dried blueberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line a large tray with baking paper.
3. Place pecans in bowl and chop on spd 4 for 2 secs.
4. Add almonds, pumpkin & sunflower seeds, quinoa flakes, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10 secs.
5. Add maple syrup and coconut oil . Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10-15 secs.
6. Pour mixture evenly on tray and bake for 40 mins. Every 10 minutes you must mix the granola with a spoon and re-lay evenly so it doesn't burn.
7. Once it has reached a golden brown, let it cool completely.
8. Add toasted coconut flakes/chips and blueberries, and/or any dried fruit you prefer, and then place in air tight container.
8. Will last 2-3 weeks.
* You can add dried fruit to the mix once it has cooled down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Cinnamon Butter
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)