- 60 g toasted coconut flakes/chips
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 150 g Organic 100% Maple syrup
- 70 g coconut oil
- 70 g dried blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line a large tray with baking paper.
3. Place pecans in bowl and chop on spd 4 for 2 secs.
4. Add almonds, pumpkin & sunflower seeds, quinoa flakes, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10 secs.
5. Add maple syrup and coconut oil . Mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10-15 secs.
6. Pour mixture evenly on tray and bake for 40 mins. Every 10 minutes you must mix the granola with a spoon and re-lay evenly so it doesn't burn.
7. Once it has reached a golden brown, let it cool completely.
8. Add toasted coconut flakes/chips and blueberries, and/or any dried fruit you prefer, and then place in air tight container.
8. Will last 2-3 weeks.
Accessories you need
* You can add dried fruit to the mix once it has cooled down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Banana Bread
- Bread n Butter Pudding W/Jam
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble