- 130 g spelt or wheat grain
- 130 g rolled oats
- 130 g seeds of choice (linseed, pumpkin, sunflower)
- 1.5 heaped tsp salt
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g water
Mill spelt or wheat grain for 30sec/speed 10.
Add all the other ingredients and mix 10 sec//speed4.
Leave the mixture to thicken for 45-60 min.
Preheat the oven to 160C fan forced.
Prepare 2 baking trays with baking paper and spread the mixture
evenly about 3 mm thick and bake for 25 min.
Now use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces and put them back in the oven again for another 20 min (until they are dry).
Simple Healthy Crackers
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup