- 7 piece eggs, Just wash, don’t need to break it.
- 10 drops soy sauce, It’s better to have sweet soy sauce.
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- We need the whole eggs, just wash it.
1. Put all eggs into simmering basket, then put into bowl. Put water into bowl, cover eggs, don’t exceed the maximum quantity. 60min/65C/speed2.
2. When finish, take out eggs, open one in a small bowl, add few drops of soy sauce. It tastes like jelly.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.