- 60 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 grams approx your favourite vegies, mushrooms, zuchinni, spring onions, broccoli, spinach leaves, sweet potato, carrot, parsley, cabbage etc
- 20 grams approx of your favourite fresh herbs, parsely, basil, dill, chilli,corriander etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl & chop for 5 secs on speed 10, leave some aside to sprinkle on top. Then place your chosen herbs & garlic into the TM bowl chop for 2 secs on speed 7. Add your chosen veggies & chop for 2-3 secs on speed 5 add eggs & salt & pepper to taste & mix for 2 secs speed 4. Place baking paper into the flat tray of the Varoma pour the egg & veg mix onto the paper. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Add 500g water into the TM bowl, place the Varoma on top & steam for 15 mins Varoma temperature on speed 2. Enjoy!
You can use any cheese you like & any combo of veg & herbs or even add some ham or cooked chicken. The ideas & combos are endless.
Try adding sundried tomatoes & sprinkling crumbled fetta on top!
Try our Dill Feta Omelette with Smoked slamon or Salmon Rashers //arwensthermopics.com/breakfast-at-tessellated-pavement/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom