- 1 whole clove
- 10 Corriander Seeds, or to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100 g Celery, leaves and stalks
- 1 bunches Fresh herbs, parsley, thyme, oregano, rosemary (whatever is available - to your taste)
- 120 g salt
- 400 g Beef or Chicken
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add clove and coriander seeds to "Closed lid" and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 10.
- Add veggies and herbs to "Closed lid" and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 8, scape down sides and repeat as necessary.
- Add salt and meat to "Closed lid" and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 8, scape down sides and repeat as necessary.
- Cook with MC off (use steamer to stop splatter) 30 - 40 min / Varoma / speed 2.
- Spread mixture evenly on an oven tray lined with baking paper for 40 - 45 min or until all moisture has been removed.
- Allow to cool, then add to "Closed lid" and with MC on process for 30 sec / speed 10.
- Store in air tight container.
- TO USE: 1TSP STOCK POWDER PER CUP OF WATER
Accessories you need
Thanks to ideas from Thermobites and Joannakung (receipe community).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Gluten free pasta
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Coffee Frappe
- Tomato Paste
- Tomato Paste -duplicate
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta