- 1 whole clove
- 10 Corriander Seeds, or to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100 g Celery, leaves and stalks
- 1 bunches Fresh herbs, parsley, thyme, oregano, rosemary (whatever is available - to your taste)
- 120 g salt
- 400 g Beef or Chicken
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add clove and coriander seeds to and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 10.
- Add veggies and herbs to and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 8, scape down sides and repeat as necessary.
- Add salt and meat to and with MC on process 10 sec / speed 8, scape down sides and repeat as necessary.
- Cook with MC off (use steamer to stop splatter) 30 - 40 min / Varoma / speed 2.
- Spread mixture evenly on an oven tray lined with baking paper for 40 - 45 min or until all moisture has been removed.
- Allow to cool, then add to and with MC on process for 30 sec / speed 10.
- Store in air tight container.
- TO USE: 1TSP STOCK POWDER PER CUP OF WATER
Thanks to ideas from Thermobites and Joannakung (receipe community).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix