THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 --- cups of Self Raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams cold butter, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons vegemite
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 1/2 cup milk (approx)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooking Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Roll Baby food Children food Egg free Vegetarian Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Australian Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic
1. Grate cheese in TM, reserve.
2. Preheat oven to 200deg celcius.
3. add SR Flour, salt and butter to thermomix, blitz speed 6 for 7-10 seconds, or until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. add in 1/4 cup of milk, and stir/5-10 seconds until milk is absorbed and it resembles dough. You may need more milk, just add a little at a time through the lid. Don't over work the dough too much as the less time the better/fluffier the dough.
5. spread out on to thermomat and spread out to a long rectangle, about 15-20 by 35-40 cm, about 1/2cm thick.
6. spread vegemite over the dough, and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheese.
7. roll up the scroll.
8. cut into 1 inch slices.
9. Arrange on to a lined tray close together and sprinkle remainder of cheese.
10. Bake for 15mins, or until scrolls are all golden brown.
1. Use tomato paste instead of vegemite and make it a pizza scroll with some chopped ham, pineapple, capsicum etc.
2. Make it a cinnamon scroll by mixing some butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and spreading over the dough.
3. Spread brown sugar and dried mixed fruit over the dough and roll for a sweet scroll.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix