- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons warm water
8Recipe is created for
Add sesame seeds to TMX bowl, lightly toast for 5 minutes, 100c, Speed 2
Add in sesame oil and salt to toasted sesame seeds, blend 10 seconds, Speed 9
Scrape down sides
Slowly add in water until you are pleased with the texture, Speed 4
If you prefer a more runny texture add in more water
Store in an airtight jar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake