- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 20 g shrimp paste
- 6 pieces lemongrass
- 20 g ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 green chillies, fresh
- 3 Red Chillies
- 3 corriander roots and stems
Recipe is created for
This is enough for 3 stirfrys for about 4 people. Divide into containers and freeze what you are not using.
Limes leaves could be replaced for lime zest (no white part though as it is bitter).
When you are doing your stirfry, remember to add palm sugar, lime juice and fish sauce.
A good combination is stirfry the paste for 2 minutes then add 2 chicken breasts and stirfry. Add 1 carrot, 2 boc choy, red capsicum, handful of thai basil beans, fish sauce, oyster sauce,kejap manis, juice of 1 lime, soy sauce, palm sugar. Serve over rice noodles and garnish with bean shoots coriander leaves, mint and chopped red chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken