- 2 eggs
- Pinch salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Cheese to your taste
- Any toppings you like in omelettes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 700mls of water into the bowl.
- Boil the water - 10mins/Varoma/Speed 2 MC ON.
- While boiling the water, in a sandwich size or larger ziplock bag, crack the 2 eggs and add the Salt & Pepper.
- Pushing as much air as possible out of the bag, and zip the bag closed. Squeeze the eggs to beat and mix them.
- Open the bag and add the toppings that you like to your omelette. Again push all the air out of the bagand zip lock it shut.
- When the water is boiled, place the varoma on the top. Using the bottom tray, place the bag of eggs into the varoma and put the lid on.
- Set the omelette to cook for 12mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Check the omelette to see if its done to your taste. If the omelette isnt then just add 1min at a time and check it until its done to your taste.
- When done, unzip the bag and the omelette will slide out onto your plate.. ENJOY!!
Making your Omelette
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites