THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 240 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dried Instand Yeast
- 400 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 20 grams oil
26h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Bread Easy Low budget Natural Quick
Add all ingredients to your thermomix bowl in order.
Then knead 4 minutes dough function.
Transfer dough to a thermomat, oiled bowl & cover with a tea-towel or leave it in your Thermomix Bowl.
Let this sit & rest for 15 minutes before working with it.
Turn dough out onto a thermomat or oiled bench & punch out any gasses that may have formed.
Shape dough & place into your Thermomix Bread Tin
Place your tin in a nice warm moist area to Prove until dough is a few of centimeters from the top of your bread tin.
Put your Thermomix Bread Tin Lid ON and place in a preheated oven on 180* fan forced for 25 mins, or until golden brown.
Take out of tin immediately & place on cooling rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze