- 750 grams Plums - washed and stoned
- 2 Apples - peeled and sliced
- 160 grams Rapadura, or your sugar of choice
- 1 tsp cloves ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Add all ingredients into TM bowl.
30 mins / 100c / speed 1 with MC removed. Place the steaming basket over the lid to avoid any jam spitting out.
Blend for 30 seconds / speed 5 for a smooth consistency
Pour into a couple of sterilized jars and refrigerate.
To make the jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Easter Egg Buns
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Zucchini Bread
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- French Toast