- 750 grams Plums - washed and stoned
- 2 Apples - peeled and sliced
- 160 grams Rapadura, or your sugar of choice
- 1 tsp cloves ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Add all ingredients into TM bowl.
30 mins / 100c / speed 1 with MC removed. Place the steaming basket over the lid to avoid any jam spitting out.
Blend for 30 seconds / speed 5 for a smooth consistency
Pour into a couple of sterilized jars and refrigerate.
To make the jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Golden Paste
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Sultana Apple Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce