- 250 grams flour
- 175 grams coconut oil, solid state
- 80 grams water, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
1h 5minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients into bowl, and mix 20 sec/speed 6
2. Transfer to Thermomat or lightly floured board and work into a ball. Flatten to a square and wrap in Thermomat or cling film and refridgerate for 15 minutes.
3. Unwrap dough and roll out to a rectangle around 3 times as long as it is wide (approx. 60 cm x 20 cm).
4. Fold dough into thirds and give dough a quarter turn to the left. Repeat this folding process twice more and then return to the refridgerator as before for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
6. Roll out dough to 5 mm thick and to size of your container.
7. Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of your pastry.
8. Remove from oven and gently press down with a clean tea towel to ensure pastry is completely flat. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
9. Use as needed and store unused portion in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
- this pastry is quite delicate but cooks up well. Can be used as a base for cakes, pastries, tarts and Vanilla slice.
- If you don't have a Thermomat, rollout between two pieces of baking paper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd