- • 250 g all-purpose flour
- • 1 l arge egg
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 120 g ice water
- • Cornstarch (real corn cornflour)
1h 30minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
The amount of water can vary depending on the flour you use.
DO NOT use wheat flour to keep them separate. I say from experience.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs