- • 250 gall-purpose flour
- • 1 large egg
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 120 gice water
- • Cornstarch (real corn cornflour)
Recipe is created for
The amount of water can vary depending on the flour you use.
DO NOT use wheat flour to keep them separate. I say from experience.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GlazBro Silverside
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Creamy veggie pasta