- 265 grams warm water
- 65 grams vegetable oil, I used blended vegetable oil
- 20 grams Dry active yeast
- 65 grams sugar, I used normal granulated white
- 1.5 level teaspoons salt, Table Salt is fine
- 1 egg
- 570 grams bread flour, Plain flour can also be used but is not ideal
- 2.5 level tablespoons bread improver, Not essential but does help with qualiy of bread
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Turn oven on to preheat to 200C (fan forced)
2. Add all phase 1 ingredients except the yeast into thermomix and combine for 3 minutes, 45C, Speed 2. Add yeast and combine for 10 seconds speed
3. Allow mixture to stand in bowl with the lid and MC on for 15 minutes. I leave my bowl in the thermomix machine while I prepare the remaining ingredients.
1. Add all phase 2 ingredients into the thermomix bowl in the order which they are listed. Your phase 1 mixture will have expanded and bubbled - just put the phase 2 ingredients on top of the phase 1 mixture.
2. Knead for 3 minutes. Do not mix first as the kneading function will mix the ingredients well and keep the bowl cleaner than if ingredients were mixed first.
3. Seperate dough into 12 equal portions (approx 85 grams each portion) and roll into ball shape.
4. Place onto a greased tray (I spray my baking pan with canola oil and this works great) spaced with about 1.5cm between each roll.
5. Place rolls into a warm place to improve for 10 minutes. I place mine on my stove top which is above my oven.
1. Place into a preheated oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden on top and tapping the top of the bread rolls produces a 'hollow' sound.
Accessories you need
Best eaten the day they are baked. Will store for a few days but I'm not sure how many as these are all eaten by my family within minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters