- 1 1/2 teaspoons Yeast
- 2 teaspoons castor sugar
- 280 grams warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 480 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- Grated Tasty Cheese
- Diced bacon pieces
1h 50minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place yeast, sugar and warm water in the bowl
20 sec / speed 4
Add salt, flour, bread improver and oil
5 sec / speed 7 then
3 min / kneed
Transfer into lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap
Leave to prove for approx 1 hr or until mixture has almost tripled in size.
Work the dough into 6- 12
rolls and place on a lined tray, almost touching
Pre Heat Oven to 180 degrees Fan Forced
Leave rolls to prove for a further 30 minutes or until doubled in size
Score top of roll with a sharp knife
Brush with egg wash. Top with cheese and then bacon.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden
Brush with melted butter once cooked
To score the top of the rolls - use a sharp knife and cut across the top of the roll.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake