- 2 tbsp sugar
- 160 g hot water
- 160 g cold water
- 2 heaped tablespoons Yeast
- 600 g plain flour or bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
1. Place sugar in TM bowl, Pour over hot and cold water, Sprinkle with yeast and leave to froth for 10mins
2. Preheat oven to 40 degrees (unless you have a nice warm place to proove thew dough)
3.Add all other ingredients, knead for 4minutes on interval setting.
4.Tip out into a larger bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to prove in 40 degree oven, or warm place for 1hr or until doubled in size.
5.Tip out of bowl and shape as required, leave for another hour or until size needed.
6.Bake in preheated oven at 200C for 10 mins, then 180C until cooked.
Best bread rolls ever!!
Makes 4 long subs, 16 cheddarmite buns or 19 dinner rolls
i like to get every bun perfect so i weigh the dough as i roll each one.... doing them about 52grms each will give you 19 dinner rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns