- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 70 g (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 160 g (2/3 cup) milk *
- 320 g (1 1/2 cups) tapioca flour **
- 70 g (1/2) cup cheese (combination of parmesan and mozzarella)
- 1 tsp salt
25minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C.
Grease mini muffin pans very well with olive oil.
Into the bowl of the TM place the seed tapioca. Process for 30 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Place all remaining ingredients in the bowl process for 30 seconds on speed 5, scrape down the bowl and repeat. *At this point I found the mixture a little too thick, so with the motor still running I added more milk until the consistency was a little thinner - I added probably up to another 2/3 cup of milk - the consistency was still quite thick - but I could semi pour it into the moulds.
Place the mixture into the prepared tins, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. You may need to rotate the tins half way during baking to ensure even baking of all the bread.
Remove from tins and serve warm.
The original recipe //rasamalaysia.com/brazilian-cheese-bread-pao-de-queijo/ states 2/3 cup of milk - but I found you needed almost twice this amount. Start with the 2/3 and gradually add until you have a semi liquid (it will still be quite stiff - but you will be able to work with it).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Simple White Loaf
- Gluten Free Naan
- Large Low Carb Bread Rolls
- Orange Waffles
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas