- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 70 g (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 160 g (2/3 cup) milk *
- 320 g (1 1/2 cups) tapioca flour **
- 70 g (1/2) cup cheese (combination of parmesan and mozzarella)
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C.
Grease mini muffin pans very well with olive oil.
Into the bowl of the TM place the seed tapioca. Process for 30 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Place all remaining ingredients in the bowl process for 30 seconds on speed 5, scrape down the bowl and repeat. *At this point I found the mixture a little too thick, so with the motor still running I added more milk until the consistency was a little thinner - I added probably up to another 2/3 cup of milk - the consistency was still quite thick - but I could semi pour it into the moulds.
Place the mixture into the prepared tins, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. You may need to rotate the tins half way during baking to ensure even baking of all the bread.
Remove from tins and serve warm.
The original recipe //rasamalaysia.com/brazilian-cheese-bread-pao-de-queijo/ states 2/3 cup of milk - but I found you needed almost twice this amount. Start with the 2/3 and gradually add until you have a semi liquid (it will still be quite stiff - but you will be able to work with it).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry