- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 70 g (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 160 g (2/3 cup) milk *
- 320 g (1 1/2 cups) tapioca flour **
- 70 g (1/2) cup cheese (combination of parmesan and mozzarella)
- 1 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C.
Grease mini muffin pans very well with olive oil.
Into the bowl of the TM place the seed tapioca. Process for 30 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Place all remaining ingredients in the bowl process for 30 seconds on speed 5, scrape down the bowl and repeat. *At this point I found the mixture a little too thick, so with the motor still running I added more milk until the consistency was a little thinner - I added probably up to another 2/3 cup of milk - the consistency was still quite thick - but I could semi pour it into the moulds.
Place the mixture into the prepared tins, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. You may need to rotate the tins half way during baking to ensure even baking of all the bread.
Remove from tins and serve warm.
The original recipe //rasamalaysia.com/brazilian-cheese-bread-pao-de-queijo/ states 2/3 cup of milk - but I found you needed almost twice this amount. Start with the 2/3 and gradually add until you have a semi liquid (it will still be quite stiff - but you will be able to work with it).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff